Profile of JBA
The Japan Bridge Association was inaugurated June 12,1964,with the objective
of “contributing to the promotion of public welfare by helping to guide the development of national land
through the sound growth of the steel bridge construction industry.”
The association is made up mainly of firms that are engaged in the fabrication,construction and maintenance of steel bridges.These steel bridge manufacturers have their own independent resources for the design,fabrication/construction,and maintenance of bridges,together with expert staff and engineers.
Line of Business
- Survey,research and testing of technologies used in bridge construction.
- Collecting,editing and publishing the information related to bridge construction.
- Education and Public relations of technologies used in bridge construction.
- Proposals,suggestions,and representations of opinions to Governmental agencies,public organizations,academics instructions,etc
- ARS BRIDGE & ENGINEERING CO.,LTD.
- FaB-Tec Japan Corporation
- FURUKAWA INDUSTRIAL MACHINERY SYSTEMS CO.,LTD.
- Hitachi Zosen Corporation
- HOKUTO TEKKO Co.,Ltd
- IHI Corporation
- IHI Infrastructure Systems Co.,Ltd.
- IHI Construction Service Co.,Ltd.
- Japan Bridge Corporation
- JST Co.,LTD.
- JFE Engineering Corporation
- KAWADA CONSTRUCTION CO.,LTD.
- KAWADA INDUSTRIES, INC.
- KOMAIHALTEC Inc.
- KUSHIRO SEISAKUSHO,CO.,LTD.
- Mitsui E&S Steel Structures Engineering Co.,Ltd.
- MIYAJI ENGINEERING CO., LTD
- MM BRIDGE CO.,LTD.
- NAMURA SHIPBUILDING CO.,LTD.
- Narasaki Seisakusyo Co.,Ltd.
- NIPPON SHARYO,LTD.
- Oshima Shipbuilding Co.,Ltd.
- SATO TEKKO CO.,LTD.
- TAKADA KIKO CO.,LTD.
- The Takigami Steel Constrution Co.,Ltd.
- The Uno Heavy Industry Company, Limited
- TOKO BRIDGE CO.,Ltd.
- TOMOE CORPORATION
- UBE MACHINERY CORPORATION,LTD.
- Yokogawa Bridge Corp.
- Yokogawa NS Engineering Corp.
Inquiries concerning our home page are accepted at email@example.com